Carpet is a major investment in your office/home, and regular cleanings are necessary to keep it looking new. In fact it is soil, not foot traffic, which is the largest contributor to the premature demise of carpets. Regular carpet cleanings are so important that most major
carpet manufacturers require them in order to maintain their warranty.
Our technicians are fully trained and IICRC certified in innovative cleaning methods. We comply with all major carpet requirements, including those pertaining to the new generation of stain-resistant carpeting.
No one cleans carpets more thoroughly than TDP Property Solutions. Using state-of-the-art equipment and advanced cleaning materials, we can breathe new life into your carpets. Your carpets will once again be cheerfully coloured and spotless. We use the industry’s most advanced carpet cleaning system. Specially engineered these units provide unrivalled steam cleaning power and deep-down suction to remove ground-in soil and revive your carpet’s appearance.
Quality Control & Professionalism
Before you have a professional carpet cleaning company work in your home, make sure they are certified by the IICRC which is an independent non-profit organization. The IICRC sets stringent standards for the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry, requiring the completion of courses and the most professional conduct.
Only a small percentage of companies in the Melbourne area make the investment in time and money required to meet these high standards within the carpet cleaning / upholstery cleaning industry.
TDP Property Solutions is certified in multiple categories of IICRC training including residential and commercial carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, colour repairs and water damage restoration just to name a few.
Clean carpet and furniture say a lot about you, as well as your home and your business. They project a sense of personal pride and concern for the well being of those around you.
Carpet that looks tired, worn and neglected sends a message, too – but not necessarily the one you want others to get. But where do you go for a reputable carpet cleaner? Look no further TDP Property Solutions is right here.
Stain & Odour Removal
For no extra charge, a pre-treatment is used before cleaning to loosen stains and high traffic areas for easy removal and for a small extra charge, stubborn stains and spots, a professional spotter’s kit can be used to remove the most set-in stains.
Prior to any treatment a small inconspicuous area is always tested for colour fastness. TDP Property Solution technicians are IICRC Certified in stain removal procedures.
Odours can be offensive. Our method will eliminate, not cover, odours safely through the natural process called Oxidation.
The leading pet problem is urine. Urine from pets can soak through carpet, into the underlay and down to the floor. This type of problem is too severe for household products. It must be dealt with by the professionals.
TDP technicians use products to break down alkaline salts, removing the unpleasant odour. Urine, when excreted by the family pet, is at body temperature causing it to penetrate the carpet fibre.
Gravity pulls the contamination down through the carpet and underlay to the sub flooring or to the concrete. So in essence each layer becomes affected. Often, when a small problem is observed on the surface, closer investigation reveals a much larger problem below.
- Understanding the family pets nature and habits will give us important clues in locating the source of the problem.
Female pets tend to prefer open areas or the corners of a room.
- Males tend to urinate around the perimeter of the room saturating vertical surfaces like the legs of furniture, walls, woodwork, door frames and draperies.
- Pets that have not been neutered will actively mark their territories by piddling or spraying a little bit here and there.
- Neutered and Spayed animals traditionally are only concerned about elimination. Consequently, they will tend to confine their contamination to open areas.
- Cat odour situations are more challenging than dogs because of the mobility factor. Cats can cause problems dogs can’t because of the size and places they can fit.
- Determining the problem severity.
- Performing a skillful inspection.
- Using the proper tools.
- Using appropriate methods and chemistry.
- Asking good questions judging how much contamination is present in materials will help to determine an odor removal plan.
The technicians of TDP Property Solutions are trained in a variety of carpet repair and reinstallation techniques.
TDP perform all procedures according to the standards established by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) and the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). These are the highest quality standards established by our industry for repair and reinstallation. Settle for nothing less.
For your carpet repair needs, this may include:
- Pull up and relaying
- Re-stretching (removes bubbles, bumps and ripples)
- Fixing seams
- Fixing delamination (loose carpet backing)
- Fixing torn padding
- Supply and fit new underlay
- Replace smooth edge
- Patch work if there is any left over carpet onsite
Call us on 1300 793 414 for carpet cleaning help or advice. Alternatively you can book your carpet cleaning online and we will get back to you. The solution is simple.
We always put you first so our reputation will last.