Water Damage & Flood Restoration
Floods and water leaks hit you when you least expect it-all of a sudden your property is disrupted and in a shambles. If you have been hit by water damage, you will want to get help fast. Call on our professional water restoration company to get things back to normal as quickly as possible. We understand psychrometry and will apply this for quick and effective restoration to pre-loss condition.
TDP Property Solutions understand that you may have been caught unprepared to respond, and are sensitive to the potential loss you may suffer, of valued and irreplaceable possessions.
You must respond swiftly to water and flood damage! For this reason we have an emergency team at your service in the event you suffer water damage. We are ready to help you meet this challenge successfully.
Our qualified technicians employ ultramodern drying methods to restore your home and salvage your belongings. We will come to your property and dry it down. We have at our disposal advanced moisture-detecting instruments that can spot the most minute signs of dampness-even behind walls and under floors.
Speed is of the essence, because mold, mildew and other microorganisms start to build up in the presence of water.
Professional water damage restoration methods call for the use of advanced air movers that propel large quantities of air along floors, carpets and walls in order to reduce drying time. If air humidity becomes a critical issue, commercial dehumidifiers can be brought in.
For your water damage restoration needs, which include:
- Water extraction and removal
- Rapid drying of carpets, rugs, mats, floors and walls
- Carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning
- Dehumidifying the premises
- Mildew treatment as part of water restoration
- Garbage removal and disposal
- Deodorizing and disinfecting
- 24/7, 365 response time-operators on hand
- State-of-the-art drying and dehumidification equipment
- Emergency debris removal and dumping
- Walls, carpets, and furniture restored to pre-loss condition
- Mold, mildew, and bacteria sanitization Pull up and relaying
- Re-stretching (removes bubbles, bumps and ripples)
- Fixing seams
- Fixing delamination (loose carpet backing)
- Fixing torn padding
- Supply and fit new underlay
- Replace smooth edge
- Patch work if there is any left over carpet onsite
Call us on 1300 793 414 for water damage restoration help or advice.
Alternatively you can book your water damage restoration online and we will get back to you.
The solution is simple. We always put you first so our reputation will last.